The site of c.0.898 ha is located at the former ABB Site, Belgard Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24, D24 KD78. The site is bound by Belgard Road (R113) to the east, Belgard Square North to the North and Belgard Square East to the west and Clarity House to the south. The proposed development will consist of:
1. Demolition of all existing structures on site (with a combined gross floor area of c. 3625 sqm)
2. The construction of a mixed-use residential development set out in 3 No. blocks including a podium over a basement, ranging in height from 2 to 13 storeys (with core access above to roof terrace), comprising:
• 334 no. residential units of which 118 No. will be Build to Rent (BTR) residential units, with associated amenities and facilities across the development,
• 4 No. retail/café/restaurant units and 3 no. commercial spaces associated with the 3 no. live-work units (723 sqm combined),
• Childcare facility (144 sq.m.),
• 670 No. bicycle parking spaces including 186 visitor spaces; 117 car parking spaces (including 6 disabled spaces) are provided at ground floor and basement level.
• The overall development has a Gross Floor Area of 29,784 sq.m.
• Two (2) podium residential courtyards and three (3) public accessible pocket parks, two (2) to the North & one (1) to the South.
• Linear Park (as a provision of the Tallaght Town Centre LAP) providing safe public pedestrian and cycling access between Belgard Rd and Belgard Square East
3. Of the total 334 residential units proposed, unit types comprise:
Block A (Build-to-Rent)
• 91 no. 1 bed units
• 1 no. 2 bed 3 person units
• 26 no. 2 bed 4 person units
Blocks B & C
• 2 no. live-work studio units
• 102 no. 1-bed units
• 12 no. 2-bed 3 person units
• 88 no. 2-bed 4 person units including 5 no. duplex units
• 1 no. 2-bed 4 person live-work unit
• 11 no. 3-bed units
4. All associated works, plant, services, utilities, PV panels and site hoarding during construction